Round 2 - Hinterland Regional Park - March 22
Build on your collection or get started …
• Race Precinct – adjacent to Dog Agility Park
• Race day schedule, distances and categories:
11,12 & 13 year old Males & Females
|2 laps of 1500m loop|
16/17yr Males, 18/19 Females + Open M & F
|2 laps of 3km loop|
5 & Under, 6 & 7 year old Males & Females
|1 lap of 1500m loop
14/15yr M & F, 16/17yr F + Open M&F
|2 laps of 2km loop
8, 9, 10yr old M & F
|1 lap of 2km loop
18/19 Males & Open M & F Categories
|2 laps of 4km loop|
- Category results for the ages where this is the appropriate distance.
- There will also be an OPEN category for everyone ABOVE the correct age for distances 4k and above.
- Anyone choosing to race ‘up’ in distance (more than their standard championship distance) will fall into the next available category.
There will be water on course and a Recovery Tent (which shall double as an aid station for loop races) with water, fruit and sports drink. The team from Gold Coast Physio & Sports Health will be on site to get you ready and share some helpful advice!
The focus is on fun but racing is fun too and an important skill to develop so we will acknowledge our category winners with a medal and the placegetters with a Flirt with Dirt certificate.
Come prepared for some fun; we will have an inflatable jumping castle, face painting and Bike n Blend smoothies which are free for competitors with their reusable Flirt with Dirt cup presented with your medal when finishing!